How To Crochet A Dog Sweater Tutorial

Everyone I know has a dog and some of my fellow crocheting members are also dog owners. plus I have received a lot of request for a dog sweater pattern and today I'm answering everybody's request on how to make a dog sweater,

This simple dog sweater pattern can also be applied to cats so without wasting any more of your time let's get to it.

How To Crochet a Dog Sweater



Eleanor Miles -Bradley from red heat yarns created this super cute dog coat, to make it easy I have decided to keep everything as easy to follow as possible so that this doesn't overwell any beginners 

I haven’t changed any stitch counts or sizing.

I have also not changed any colors within my tutorial. You can change the colors if you prefer.

Dog Sweater Crochet Color Ideas

Dog Sweater Crochet Color IdeasDog Sweater Crochet Color IdeasDog Sweater Crochet Color Ideas


You can also have a pdf document of the dog sweater pattern: 

GET PDF PATTERN HERE








0 Comentarios